Thanks to Rachel for the inspiration.
- Woke to the sound of rain on the roof.
- I started the day, as I start most days, by letting the chihuahuas out to pee.
- Put on a load of laundry.
- Made a cup of tea and took it back to bed, where the chihuahuas were.
- Caught up on the news and Instagram. Posted my daily picture.
- Hung the laundry out, put a second load on.
- Looked at some video on YouTube.
- Hung the second load of laundry out.
- Planned next week’s meals with M.
- Wrote a shopping list.
- Went to the shops for vegetables, fruit, groceries.
- Had lunch – wantan noodles.
- At home, M made me a cuppa and I hopped into bed for a nap. The chihuahuas joined me.
- Chopped up veg for roasting. M cooked roast pork.
- Had dinner – roast pork with crackling, roast spuds, turnips, swedes.
- Watched some tv (Ray Donovan – bleak).
Only 4000 steps today…