Thanks, Kate, for the inspiration!
- Banter with the folks from the Perth fountain pen group. Funny people, but best of all, they like fountain pens.
- Connecting with people on Instagram. Dog people, stationery people, fountain pen people…
- #blogjune. I’m not managing to read much or comment much this week but have enjoyed the posts I have seen (and hope to comment more over the weekend). I’ve also been enjoying blogging!
- Jack McDevitt’s space operas. Currently reading the Academy series. Stars, planets, the possibility of aliens… Just the thing I need at the moment.
- The daily morning walks with the chihuahuas.
- My Rollie shoes. Wore them to Adelaide and not only were they super comfy for travel, they survived a deluge quite well.
- My bagsbyrubbertree Scout backpack. I think it’s about a year old now, and aging very beautifully. I love how it feels, smells, and carries.