I was going to cop out: post this picture, do a “Wordless Wednesday”, and call it a night.
Then I read Kathryn’s post, and I realised I had a few things to say about my photo-taking habits generally:
- I didn’t post this one on Instagram, where the bulk of my chihuahua photos now go, because it didn’t fit nicely into the square shape that Instagram seems to enforce on users.
- The photos I post on Instagram aren’t particularly reusable by anyone else – they seem to be trapped within the app. Am I wrong?
- I take far too many pictures of my chihuahuas.For those of you who aren’t acquainted with my chihuahuas, meet Peppi (left, with the toy toucan), and Paco (right).
- Now that I can take a photo at any time, for almost zero cost, I have lost track of the majority of my photos – they are stored on a couple of hard drives, and I couldn’t tell you what I have. How will I save them for posterity?
- I don’t print my photos. Should I be?