1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“I don’t look like I’m tired, or in pain” (see answer to #20)
2. What shirt are you wearing?
A Bonds jumper.
3. Do you label yourself?
I’ve given up. None fit.
4. What does your watch look like?
I have three. Two are plain. One is ornate with inlaid turquoise stones in its band and curlicues on its face.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night?
6. Last furry thing you touched?
A chihuahua, not five minutes ago.
7. Favourite age you have been so far?
This age now, 42. Life gets better the older I get!
8. What is your current desktop picture?
At work, it’s plain orange. At home, it’s set to change – at the moment, a range of cityscapes.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?
I’d love to fly places, if only so I can avoid airplanes. I’m tired of the cramped quarters and the horrible food.
10. The last song you listened to?
Heart of Gold, by Boney M.
11. What time of day were you born?
I think it was around 5am.
12. Where did you live in 1987?
With my parents, in the unattractive Perth suburb of Osborne Park.
13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Wonder why on earth I wanted something from a vending machine in the first place?
14. Would you move for the person you loved?
15. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
A jade bangle around my left wrist, my wedding ring, and the first ring M ever gave me.
16. What’s your favourite town/city?
Sydney. I love visiting.
(I also like Amsterdam. Berlin. London. Shanghai.)
17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Hot chips. For lunch today.
18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Just a few weeks ago. I sent my sister a postcard. (She sent me one back. I think she is the only person who ever sends me any handwritten anything these days.)
19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear?
Um, a skirt? I seldom dress fancy!
20. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I woke this morning with a bad crick in my neck. I’ve been stiff and sore all day!
David was commenting on Twitter about being unsure of the netiquette around memes. As far as I am aware, all you really need to do is give credit to the person you borrowed it from, by linking to their blog. Some bloggers also like to tag or invite other bloggers to write their responses to the meme.