I think I’ve gotten a few people all fired up to blog every day in June, after I posted this question on Twitter:
“am going to try to blog everyday for the month of June. any bloggers care to take up the challenge?”
I was inspired by this post by a fellow Twitterer.
I am grateful for:
- my PLN. Have I said this before? Well, I’ll say this again. You all encourage and energise and inspire me and I learn so much, in all aspects, from you all. THANK YOU.
- my parents. They’ve made me who I am, warts and all.
- my challenging, interesting job. I can’t blog about everything I’m working on right now, but suffice it to say that it stretches me, makes me think, makes me laugh. [this one’s for you, JK! 🙂 ]
- technology, old and new. Drafted this on paper, with a graphite pencil. Read Wolf Hall on my Kobo reader. Plotted my work week and all those meetings and appointments on Outlook (supplemented by iPhone for mobility), while recording daily thoughts, observations, feelings and changes in weather using a fountain pen, in a paper diary. Where will it take us? I don’t know but I’m enjoying the journey.
- my country, adopted. The more I live in Australia the more I love this land. (The word “more” used deliberately. I want to live more.) We are now in the season of makuru.